The first step to reducing health costs begins with knowing your employee’s current state of wellness
We offer the Personal Wellness Profile (PWP Advantage) as our Health Risk Assessment tool. PWP Advantage combines the data driven results from the on-site screening (smoking habits, BMI, systolic and diastolic BP, total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides and glucose) with the results from a supplemental Lifestyle Questionnaire to create a robust health assessment report.
Our comprehensive, customizable health risk assessment report can be used on an individual basis as well as combined for program directors to use as an assessment tool for their company population health as a whole.
What Is The Personal Wellness Profile Advantage?
With the combination of the on-site screening results and the Lifestyle Questionnaire, your Personal Wellness Profile provides a risk report, both for you as an individual as well as your company as a whole, and extensive health improvement resources based on the results from several health categories.
Advanced Pwp Advantage Features
- New questions based on current market research in the areas of occupational health, mental/emotional health, productivity, key factors linked to excess health costs, work/life satisfaction, and more.
- Efficient, secure data sharing between internal and external databases or between vendors, including the ability to import and export participant data, saves time and reduces data entry errors.
- Anytime access to reports. Access the exact information you need, when you need it.
- Straightforward data organization. Easily arrange data into groups and subgroups so you can compare or segregate departments, work sites, or client groups.
- Available in English, Spanish, Canadian-French, and Canadian-English.
- Customizable administrative reports as well as import and export functions for wellness screening lab values and participant demographics.